?

Log in

rampant intellectualism as a coping mechanism's Journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Monday, December 29th, 2003
5:28 pm - fuck
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit shit shit shit shit ass ass ass ass ass bitch bitch bitch bitch






this entry was so deep. i know it spoke to everyone. leave me five billion comments telling me about it. and about how hot i am.

(9 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 5th, 2003
3:43 pm
i've got a date with the night.

(6 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 22nd, 2003
3:47 pm - i've got the brains, you've got the looks... let's make lots of money






(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 19th, 2003
11:44 pm - best sentence i've ever said in 3...2...1...
i totally ass-rammed ryan so hard in the dooker with my strap-on he got trunk butt.

(4 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, August 17th, 2003
1:28 pm - later donuts.
so about yesterday. tiffany and i hate karma. because she is the biggest bitch in the world. and she payed us back hard as shit for being assholes.
i got a flat tire on the interstate in the left hand lane. we sat on the left shoulder with a concrete wall on one side, 5 lanes of traffic on the other for 3 hours waiting for AAA to get there. it was the most awesome thing ever. wait that's not true at all. we did have a lot of bonding time though and that was fun. we got passed by 5 police and none of them stopped to ask if we needed help. then some sketchy ass dude pulls up in a beat up chrysler with his pal in the passenger seat looking strung out as shit and he walks up to my window with his gold teeth and tells me that he helps people on the highway and he'll change my tire for me if we pay him. um yeah right. i told him AAA was coming and he looked offended and drove off. see ya "roadside sticker." hahaha that was funny tiffany. good call. then some other dude in a wrecker shows up and starts lifting my car like hes going to change the tire so we think he is with AAA but oh wait he's not because they call while my car is in the air and tell us that they can't find us. so that ruled. we didnt know who that guy was. still don't. then finally AAA gets there because it is so hard to find someone on the side of the highway with a flat tire even after they gave you their damn exact coordinates in latitude and longitude and told you exactly where they are. and we drive home on a donut. can i just say how fun that was because it wasn't at all. i had to drive 60 on the interstate. i don't even drive that slow on normal roads. so now the new thing to call someone is donut. if you had been in the car with us that would've been funny.

so all in all, tiffany and i decided to stop being assholes so that day never happens again. WAIT. AND THEN YOU WOKE UP.

end of movie.

(6 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 15th, 2003
1:16 am - dicks are for fucking
um tonight was the best night for being an asshole ever.

first i hate everyone that works at swayzes because they are all fat. or long hairs. either way they should die. especially the bull dyke. because he is fat and he has a septum piercing. and that is just wrong. because he looks like a damn bull.

second the fucking waiter at steak and shake. "come back and see me guys." "um yeah we won't."

third me and tiffany and andrew just had THE BEST conversation with some kid ever.
him: "yeah i'm in a band too."
me: "really? that doesn't impress me at all."
him: "oh well i'm not really in a band"
me: "good because i just said that doesn't impress me at all."

to sum it all up. me tiffany jenn and taylor are the biggest assholes to ever live. and you love it.


and we have the best band name ever.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, August 13th, 2003
10:21 pm - cause all i see is what's in front of me and that's you...
and cool kids, they belong together...

(3 comments | comment on this)

Monday, August 11th, 2003
8:34 pm - girls in suits and those pretty boys
i know you're reading this.
you know who you are.
and i know that if you're reading this then you're safe.
and safety makes me happy.
you. make me happy.
like kitchen counters.
and walking to nowhere.
and text messages.
and moments.

my away message is on so i can concentrate on typing this.
just for you to read.
and you know who you are.
but people keep walking in the room.
i'm not into that.

i can't think anymore.
just know that this was for you.
and i hope that you liked it.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Friday, August 8th, 2003
8:15 pm - i'm totally thrashing hard as fuck in this picture


current mood: thrashing someone's face in

(16 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, July 30th, 2003
12:19 pm - bond parties totally thrash...




hold ya weave while i weave through traffic



um the shakes totally thrash dude. don't hate.



lindsey+lamar=the shakes=BFF



awwwwwwwww



like pizza and corn.



shits and giggles 4 eva

(8 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, June 21st, 2003
2:52 pm
a-town asphalt vs e-town concrete in the most monumental mc battle in the history of shit.

incisors vs mandibles

hartzfieldinternationalairport, stone mizzie, and the guy on ponce with the big dick, are coming to get you.

goldman and famous girl

see ya pizza by shits and giggles has the best video ever.

jenn and i are also starting another side project that is a cell phone ring tone band.

you're so jealous.

(4 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, May 27th, 2003
9:03 pm
we need a fifth roommate to live in our dining room area. it's a nice size room. the rent would be $330 a month including water. you have to be a girl.

(comment on this)

Monday, May 26th, 2003
6:10 pm - shit calendars and conversation waiting
um, we found our house. and it fucking rules. more than anyone or anything so get over it dummy.

last night was fun. the show sucked ass (sorry josh) but hanging out afterwards and talking to josh on the phone while he was getting lost was funny as shit. my friends make me laugh and i love them for that. i love my face pains from laughing. the majestic was the best. fucking reznik from the goo goo dolls was there, and david cross. he really was there though. but none of us wanted to be complete dicks and bother him while he was trying to eat his shitty food. he probably would've thought we were seriously retarded anyways. or maybe just josh. because he has monkeys with pick axes and rocks in his head instead of a brain. it's awesome. joe millionaire is worse though. he signs his autographs with joe millionaire instead of his real name.

we totally had a plan to work in saying "BUSTED!" last night but nobody would go ask reznik for an autograph.

"what's up negative degrees" josh is the singer for our doorbell ring.

sasquatch is the new slutmouth.

we were gonna go to club 112 afterwards and get our dance on to ludacris and matthew was going to distract the bouncer with his burp/fart throat bubble noise so we could sneak in, but we didnt think they could handle us. i mean, i have guns on my belt.

the end, nobody understands a damn thing i'm talking about anyways.
beep

(3 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, May 20th, 2003
2:29 am - act a fool
so me and terry are bringing back the phrase "busted!" because it went out of style without any reason. and also "booyah!"

and slutmouth is the best thing to call someone ever. it's the new douche bag.

gimme some chicken.

um, terry is the coolest person to hang out with. if you're reading this, your ego is getting bigger. but it's ok because that story about your explosive shit with such massive girth was so awesome. he was freakin. terry took a shit so big it stopped up his friends toilet so he had to run out doing some crazy james bond shit so no one would see him and find a pencil and bring it back to the bathroom to break up the shit so it would flush. then he threw the pencil in the neighbor's yard. what a fucking great story.

the dump-n-flush has yet to fail me in public restrooms but just in case i am going to start bringing pencils.

we talked about so many great things i feel bad that i can't remember them all and write them down. i guess that's what you get for not hanging out.

see ya pizza.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, May 12th, 2003
2:27 pm - we got a doggie!










give me a name!





so far we only have Adolf or Dog Saget.

(7 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, May 8th, 2003
8:04 pm
holy shit. the first annual miss dog beauty pageant is on.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, May 7th, 2003
11:11 pm
i knew today was going to be bad. i told steven this morning that it was going to be a shitty day and i was right. today was the epitome of shitty.

first- i get up and look for my phone to see what time it is. it's not in my purse. i go out to my car and check under the seat. not there either. so i go back inside, get the house phone and call my phone to see if i can hear it ringing. i don't. some fucking old hag on the morning shift at waffle house answers it and tells me i left it there. well no shit. and then she asks me if i remember coming to waffle house last night like i'm some fucking geeked out idiot. so- my phone is in conyers at waffle house. and i am in atlanta.

second- cramps, backaches, foul moods, you name it- i got it today. and shut up and stop acting like it's so gross too. it's natural, it happens to every woman. get over it.

third- my car broke down on the interstate twice today on the way to work. one right after the other.

fourth- on the way home from work (my mom had to pick me up) we passed by a wreck that must've just happened. there were clothes and shoes and all kinds of things strewn across the interstate and on the far right side was a smashed up car, about four people standing around it, two fire trucks, and a stretcher with someone laying on it covered with a white sheet. face and all. sad.

today was a bad day.

last night was the faint though and all i have to say about that is holla at a playa when you see him on the street. oh, and mine and taylor and jenn's conversation in the car on the way from picking them up fucking ruled. it was about funny stories, and not so funny stories that people thought were funny but they were really on the opposite end of the spectrum from funny. that's all.

(4 comments | comment on this)

Monday, May 5th, 2003
11:03 pm
it's storming hard now. sirens are going off. people are getting in wrecks. people's houses are being destroyed. people are losing everything they had. and all i can think about is how much i want to play in it.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, May 3rd, 2003
7:43 pm
is anyone going to the faint next week? joe? andrew? i need someone to go with...

(13 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, April 29th, 2003
2:47 pm - lamps


our house is going to be so fucking cool.

(6 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com